Sunday, November 24, 2013

Tv Project

Since I want my students to be familiar with a camera I will have them produce a video. The video will be about the lesson in class and make a TV commercial or short clip. This will require to develop a storyboard for the assignment which meets the visual arts standards. I want my students to create a three minute video every two week. Maybe by the end of the year they will take this project further actually develop a television series. At the end of the year they will have to present the television series to the class and try to sell it to the network. I plan to take the videos produced by the students and show it to the parents. This is a way to promote art education in school. I will have the music class collaborate and they can provide movie score instrumental for a video with no sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment