Sunday, November 17, 2013

Unit Plan Canvas Remix

The subject area that I collaborated with helped developed a future lesson plan for my class. The unit canvas that I remixed focused on the how music can change your emotions. Listening to music can make you feel a certain way. If you listen to smooth jazz, it will will without a doubt cause a person to feel relaxed. Now in relation to the previous statement, colors can in fact do the same thing visually. Linking colors to music is great way to diversify education. Mixing subject areas will allow students grasp the meaning of knowledge. During the process of the creating the remix I had to find some videos that related to both content areas. I found a video on teaching the primary color using music. The artists who composed the song go by the name Ok-go. They are a popular band, and they can reach out to the younger generation. Ok-go is known for making creative and catchy music. The next video that I linked to the canvas was called "Hearing colors and seeing sound," and that video was meant to build a bridge on why music and art correlate with each other. 


Remixed Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment